Enns & Associates, Inc. is a public accounting firm located in the central San Joaquin Valley of California.
The firm was originally started in October of 1982 as Ens & Enns Accountancy Corporation. The firm at that time consisted of shareholders Randy Ens and David Enns. Randy Ens retired from the practice in 1992, and Paul Jacobsen and David Enns continued the practice as Enns, Jacobsen & Company, Inc. until the end of 1999. Beginning January 1, 2000 the new firm of Enns & Associates, Inc. was formed, and operates under a cost sharing arrangement as well as a close working relationship with the accounting firm Jacobsen & Company, Inc.
Enns & Associates, Inc. believes that in an environment that continues to erode business ethics and trust, the firm is committed to providing its clients with competent, professional accounting services utilizing:
1. Ethically aggressive tax planning and preparation.
2. Sound business and economic practices.
3. Taking a personal interest in the client and their business.
4. Current technologies in computers and accounting systems.
5. Continually updating competence in tax, accounting and technology.
The firm places emphasis in the areas of:
- Trust/Estate accounting and tax services
- Real estate and construction related trades
- Medical group accounting services
- Outsourced bookkeeping services
- QuickBooks setup, training and absentee controller support